- Recognition of your sponsorship:
- At monthly Section meetings
- On the Section’s website
- In the Section’s e-newsletters
- A table at each of the session’s two career fairs – October 9, 2019 and February 12, 2020; participation is restricted to sponsors and public agencies.
- Exclusive job posting privileges on the Section’s website
How to Sponsor
Sponsorships for the 2019-2020 season are valid through August 31, 2020.
ASCE Section Sponsor Fee: $500.00
Due date: October 3, 2019
Checks should be made payable to: ASCE Maryland Section
Pay Online (above) or mail a check to:Charlie Mitchell, P.E.c/o RK&K 700 E. Pratt St. Suite 500Baltimore, MD 21202
Alternatively, pay online with a credit card above.
If your firm will be an ASCE-MD Section Sponsor for the 2019-2020 fiscal year, then please also provide a formal response by emailing email@example.com under the subject line “ASCE-MD Sponsorship.” Additionally, please email high quality .pngs with a transparent background of your logo and your company information that will be used for the meeting poster, website, and newsletter.
Exclusive to Section Sponsors is a job postings page. Sponsors can post job openings and they will stay on the website until the sponsor requests removal or after four months, whichever comes first. Jobs must be civil engineering or civil engineering support related and in Maryland. There is no limit on the number of postings.
Current sponsors, click here to submit