Events & Meetings
Date: April 8th
Location: Engineer's Club
Start Time: 6pm
Speaker: Carol Martsolf
Presentation Topic: How to Influence Others without Positional Power
Speaker Bio: Carol Martsolf, PE, CPLP, PMP, LEED AP is Vice President, Director of Training of Urban Engineers, Inc. A professional engineer in Pennsylvania with 25 years of technical and management experience in transportation projects, she has the keen ability to present excellent topics in a way that brings the most learning and eye-opening moments for students and participants. She is a Past President of the Philadelphia Section and currently a Region 2 Governor. She is also Vice Chair of MOSAIC, Members of Society Inclusion Council.
As Director of Training, Ms. Martsolf develops training objectives, strategies, policies, and programs that facilitate continuing education, professional development, leadership development, and continuous learning for employees. In addition, the Urban Engineers Training Institute is a dynamic business for Urban, offering professional development opportunities for the entire A/E/C community, who can participate in the Institute’s classes from anywhere in the world through an online connection. Since its inception, the program has been responsible for awarding over 10,000 professional development hours to its participants. Ms. Martsolf manages and coordinates with other departments, e.g., IT, HR, etc. to record and digitally broadcast training activities. She manages the process of, and compliance for, the continuing education accreditations for engineering, including but not limited to, the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and the Registered Continuing Education Program (RCEP). She also performs needs analyses and reviews organizational resources to ascertain that learning and development resources exist and are developed to support learning needs.
March Meeting Location & Details
Social Hour: 6:00pm
Registration Deadline & Cancellation Policy
There is generally street parking available nearby after 6pm. (Limited to two hours without a permit until 8pm).
Pay to Park Facilities:
- Metered Parking: N. Calvert Street ($3-$6)
- Central Parking: 520 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201 ($6)
- Baltimore Sun Garage: 601 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Parking Management Inc: 690 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Registrations are open until Noon, the Friday prior to the event. At that time all reservations are considered firm and billed. You will not be able to receive a refund after that time. Additionally, you will be invoiced, via email, for payment in the event you cancel, after this deadline or do not attend the event. You will not have to pay if you cancel your registration prior to this deadline.
- Registration is always required regardless of payment method by Friday at noon prior to the event. If you need to register multiple attendees please fill out one form for each attendee.
- If you choose not to pay via credit card (through paypal) additional payment options are available through check or cash. Details are available during checkout.
- If you are an administrator paying for multiple employees, a single payment may be made. Please register each attendee using the form and then add each attendee to the shopping cart, after selecting their membership status/pay rate and adding their name. Then complete the checkout process.
- To cancel your reservation or if you have any questions please email email@example.com.