Events & Meetings
Date: October 9th at 6pm
Topic: What Makes a Leader? 208 seconds……Ask Sully
Speaker: Terry Neimeyer
Bio: Terry Neimeyer, PE, ENV SP, F.ASCE, BCEE is Chairman of the Board of KCI Technologies, a multi-disciplined engineering firm headquartered in Baltimore, MD with 44 offices in 22 states in the US. KCI has over 1800 employees and over $256 million in annual revenues and is ranked number 65 on the Engineering News Record (ENR) top 500. Terry is a past national Chairman of the American Council of Engineering Companies and past Chairman of the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure. He serves as past Chairman of ASCE’s Industry Leaders Council and is a past section President for ASCE Delaware, is a Fellow of ASCE and currently sits on the national Board of Direction as an At Large Director. Terry earned a B.S. in civil engineering from the University of Delaware, a M.S. in environmental engineering from Johns Hopkins University, and an M.B.A. from Wilmington College and is a registered professional engineer in six states.
September-December Meeting Location & Details(Unless Otherwise Noted)
Social Hour: 6:00p
Dinner in the ballroom: 7:00p
Jacket Required, Tie Optional
Registration Deadline & Cancellation Policy
There is generally street parking available nearby after 6pm. (Limited to two hours without a permit until 8pm).
Pay to Park Facilities:
- Metered Parking: N. Calvert Street ($3-$6)
- Central Parking: 520 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201 ($6)
- Baltimore Sun Garage: 601 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Parking Management Inc: 690 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Registrations are open until Noon, the Friday prior to the event. At that time all reservations are considered firm and billed. You will not be able to receive a refund after that time. Additionally, you will be invoiced, via email, for payment in the event you cancel, after this deadline or do not attend the event. You will not have to pay if you cancel your registration prior to this deadline.
- Registration is always required regardless of payment method by Friday at noon prior to the event. If you need to register multiple attendees please fill out one form for each attendee.
- If you choose not to pay via credit card (through paypal) additional payment options are available through check or cash. Details are available during checkout.
- If you are an administrator paying for multiple employees, a single payment may be made. Please register each attendee using the form and then add each attendee to the shopping cart, after selecting their membership status/pay rate and adding their name. Then complete the checkout process.
- To cancel your reservation or if you have any questions please email email@example.com.