Events & Meetings
February Meeting (Student Night/Career Fair)
Date: February 12th
Location: Engineer's Club of Baltimore
Start Time: 6pm
Speakers: Carrie Nicholson, Caroline Sevier, and Christy Prouty
Presentation Topic: Civil Engineering Advocacy and the Infrastructure Report Card
Description: How does Maryland size up? Get a sneak peek at the latest Maryland Infrastructure Report Card slated for release this spring. Hear from senior ASCE staff and your Maryland Section infrastructure report card committee about advocating for civil engineering both nationally and at the state level.
Topic: Civil Engineering Advocacy and the Infrastructure Report Card
Speakers: Carrie Nicholson Caroline Sevier Christy Prouty
Topic: Learning from Observation of the Performance of Our Built Environment in the 21st Century
Speaker: Glenn R. Bell
February Meeting Location & Details
Social Hour/Career Fair: 6:00pm
Registration Deadline & Cancellation Policy
There is generally street parking available nearby after 6pm. (Limited to two hours without a permit until 8pm).
Pay to Park Facilities:
- Metered Parking: N. Calvert Street ($3-$6)
- Central Parking: 520 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201 ($6)
- Baltimore Sun Garage: 601 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Parking Management Inc: 690 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Registrations are open until Noon, the Friday prior to the event. At that time all reservations are considered firm and billed. You will not be able to receive a refund after that time. Additionally, you will be invoiced, via email, for payment in the event you cancel, after this deadline or do not attend the event. You will not have to pay if you cancel your registration prior to this deadline.
- Registration is always required regardless of payment method by Friday at noon prior to the event. If you need to register multiple attendees please fill out one form for each attendee.
- If you choose not to pay via credit card (through paypal) additional payment options are available through check or cash. Details are available during checkout.
- If you are an administrator paying for multiple employees, a single payment may be made. Please register each attendee using the form and then add each attendee to the shopping cart, after selecting their membership status/pay rate and adding their name. Then complete the checkout process.
- To cancel your reservation or if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.