Credit Card Payment
Additional Payment Options
1. Check mailed before the event, made payable to ASCE-Maryland.
Checks May be Mailed To:
c/o Rosanna LaPlante
5305 Village Center Drive #221
Columbia, MD 21044
- Registration is always required regardless of payment method by Friday at noon prior to the event. If you need to register multiple attendees please fill out one form for each attendee.
- If you choose not to pay via credit card (through paypal) ASCE Maryland accepts checks made out to ASCE Maryland.
- If you are an administrator paying for multiple employees, a single payment may be made. Please register each attendee using the form and then add each attendee to the shopping cart, after selecting their membership status/pay rate and adding their name. Then complete the checkout process.
- To cancel your reservation or if you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- You must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the event registration deadline (date and time) if you need to withdraw your attendance (free of charge). ASCE Maryland bills registered attendees firmly, as the Engineering Society of Baltimore (ESB) bills ASCE Maryland firmly once we have submitted our list of attendees, i.e. ASCE Maryland is contractually required to pay the ESB for no-shows.