Community Development Sector Lead- Infrastructure
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Sustaining and growing revenue within the DC metro market, helping to achieve top line growth for the business unit, and working collaboratively with the project team to achieve key operational performance metrics.
- Leading local business development pursuits, and coordinating a core team of professionals to achieve business development and financial goals.
- Working with the Business Center Managing Leader (BCML) and other BC leaders, assisting with developing the annual business plan and budget for the business center.
- Contributing to the development and execution of the national business strategy for the Community Development group, with accountability for region-specific strategies and priorities.
- Assist in resource management processes, recruitment, career development, succession planning, coaching and mentoring, and leadership development within the BC.
- Assist the BCML and BCDL on the Career Development and Performance Review (CDPR) forms for staff, salary reviews, and bonus evaluations.
- Working collaboratively with the other Business Center leaders to achieve key business development, financial and operational performance goals across Stantec.
- Collaborate with Regional and National Sector Leader’s (SL’s) to develop and leverage expertise across offices.
- Facilitate collaboration among integrated practice groups (i.e. Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering)
Marketing and Business Development:
- Manage local business development pursuits including strategic proposal development for the group and coordinating a core group of professionals to achieve business development and financial goals.
- Serve as a seller-doer generating work, creating long-term relationships and delivering long-term value to clients for Stantec.
- Leading and coordinating business development efforts, including market research, client relationships, developing leads, and securing contracts.
- Developing and driving marketing and business development (M&BD) plans, budgets, and key performance indicators.
- Developing, reviewing, and approving proposals, reports, and contract documents in accordance with Stantec policy.
- Developing and maintaining industry relationships and visibility with current and prospective clients, sub-consultants, competitor/teaming partners, and potential recruits.
- Attending selected conferences and maintaining active memberships in associations (such as board posts and committee memberships).
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Exceptionally strong understanding of the DC Metro market
- Experience with responding to Requests for Proposals, Expression of Interests, Statement of Qualifications.
- Strong business development skills, including significant experience building and maintaining productive relationships with a client base.
- Strong seller-doer capable of generating work and creating long-term relationships and delivering long-term value to clients for Stantec.
- An entrepreneurial orientation with strong understanding of the business development challenges of a consulting-services provider
- Excellent organization, coordination, leadership, team-building and managerial skills.
- Knowledge of market assessment techniques, insights, and contacts.
- Proven success in developing new clients and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 15 years of current technical project experience preferably in land development, site civil or community development
- Professional Engineer License from VA, MD or DC
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: Kaitlyn Reilly - email@example.com
Posted On: 2/7/2020 15:48:20