Project Manager - Land Development Engineering
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing assigned project managers, projects and staff.
- Maintaining responsibility for technical quality, profitability, schedules, project staff coordination/training/utilization.
- Developing strong client relationships through client communications and client follow-up maintenance.
- Negotiating scopes and fees, billing and assistance in collection of fees.
- Overseeing multiple mid-sized projects in addition to small projects and larger projects simultaneously.
- You hold a bachelor's degree (or higher) in Civil Engineering.
- You have 7 - 15 years' experience of civil engineering design experience in mixed-use, residential, retail, industrial, commercial, institutional, and municipal projects at the design level.
- You've served as a project manager for 2+ years.
- You are proficient in CADD Civil 3D, SWM H&H Routing/Modeling, and WaterCAD.
- You enjoy supervising and reviewing of the technical work of others.
- You ideally hold professional registration (P.E.) in Maryland.
- You ideally have experience in Maryland - specifically, Prince George's County and Anne Arundel County.
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: email@example.com
Posted On: 2/4/2020 16:52:00