Construction Project Manager - Transit/Highway
EBA Engineering, Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Are you looking for a position with an established engineering firm that works on exciting and rewarding transit/highway projects? EBA Engineering's continuous growth gives our staff opportunities to develop skills, gain experience with complex projects, and advance to leadership and management positions.
This is a great opportunity to join EBA's Construction Management and Inspection team as a Construction Project Manager. Our team manages transit/highway projects within the Baltimore - Washington Metropolitan Region.
Duties will include:
- Serve as a primary client contact for project-field activities
- Facilitate client project meetings, and presentations to report the status of project schedule and contract process
- Perform proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, pre-award recommendations and management
- Review, and approve contract documents (i.e. schedules, submittals, change orders, certificates, project records, reports and other deliverables)
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, as needed to mentor staff
- Perform field-related work including construction supervision, contract administration, field administration and inspections
- Complete transit/highway construction projects in compliance with design specification, safely within schedule and budget to the satisfaction our public and private clients’ expectations
- 5+ years of experience managing transit/highway related projects
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record of success managing large and complex projects
- 3+ years of experience in managerial or supervisory role
- Demonstrated experience working on MDOT, WMATA and local government transportation departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil/Structural Engineering or related preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, CPM or Primavera scheduling software
- Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Maryland DOT design codes and standards
• Certified Construction Manager Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: 1/13/2020 11:24:13