EBA Engineering, Inc.
Are you looking for a position with an established engineering firm that works on exciting and rewarding projects? EBA Engineering's continuous growth gives our staff opportunities to develop skills, gain experience with complex projects, and advance to leadership and management positions.
This is a great opportunity to join EBA's structural team as a Structural/Bridge Engineer and Bridge Inspector in our Baltimore office. The structural engineer will perform design, analysis, and inspection of structures including bridges, culverts, retaining walls, noise walls, foundations, and other structures for transportation projects.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Performing a key role on bridge teams in all aspects of design, load rating analysis, condition inspection and evaluation, and construction phase support services.
- Training, directing, and mentoring junior level engineers and technicians.
- Developing contract documents (plans, specifications, and cost estimates) for bridge and transportation projects.
- Assisting and/or leading bridge and culvert inspections.
- Completing tasks within schedule and budget to the satisfaction of our public and private clients.
- Bachelor of Science in civil/structural engineering
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification
- Minimum 4 years of bridge structural design and/or bridge inspection experience
- Proficiency in structural steel, reinforced concrete, and prestressed concrete bridge design and analysis
- Familiarity with AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications
- Proficiency with structural engineering analysis and design software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with CAD
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree in civil/structural engineering
- Maryland Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Experience with both bridge structural design and bridge inspection
- Experience developing contract documents (plans, specifications, and cost estimate) for MDOT clients (SHA, MDTA, and/or MTA)
- NBIS certification as Inspection Team Leader
- Experience with STAAD and Bentley LARS
- Proficiency with MicroStation
- Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: 12/4/2019 13:58:24