Structural Engineer/Project Manager (Building Design)
EBA Engineering, Inc.
EBA Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager for its Structural Engineering Department. Candidates must have extensive experience with structural engineering analysis and design for buildings and facilities. The selected individual will manage and work on a variety of projects including new buildings, rehabilitation of existing buildings and facilities, and condition inspections and evaluations of existing structures.
The selected individual will oversee and guide the work of junior engineers and technicians, as well as lead and review structural designs, analyses, modeling, structural calculations, and contract document production (plans, specifications, and estimates for construction projects). The individual will serve as project manager for a variety of active structural projects and will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining project quality, timeliness, and cost. The individual will also assist with business development efforts and will prepare proposals to obtain new projects and clients.
- Professional engineering license; the selected individual will be required to sign and seal drawings, reports, and other finished products
- Bachelor's degree in civil or architectural engineering with a focus in structural engineering
- 7+ years of structural design experience, with a concentration in buildings and facilities design
- Knowledge of and experience with structural design and CAD software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: 12/4/2019 12:40:20