Whitney, Bailey, Cox & Magnani, LLC
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all-encompassing.
- Candidate will work directly under a Project Engineer or Project Manager on bridge design and inspection assignments.
- Design structural components of bridges, box culverts, retaining walls and related structures
- Develop details of bridge components for contract drawings
- Calculate quantities and develop construction cost estimates
- Review shop drawings
- Assist on bridge inspections
- Write Bridge Inspection Reports
- Perform Load Ratings
- Participate in project meetings and write minutes of such meetings
- Design and/or inspect other types of structures such as light standards, sign supports, etc.
- Develop CAD Drawings
- 0-1 year in a Bridge or Structural position. EIT required.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in basic computer programs such as Microsoft Office, AutoCad and Microstation.
- Must be able to learn computer programs such as Merlin Dash, Conspan, DESCUS, RC Pier, STAAD, L-Pile, etc.
- Must be able to learn various codes such as AASHTO, ACI, AISC, etc.
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: HR@wbcm.com
Posted On: 11/8/2019 14:35:54