Senior Structural Engineer
Tuhin Basu & Associates, Inc.
Tuhin Basu & Associates, Inc. is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Structural Engineer in our Baltimore-Washington area (Columbia, MD) office, to support a wide variety of structural engineering assignments. Primary responsibilities will include structural design and analysis of new and existing transportation facilities, structures, and bridges, including rehabilitation design; development of contract documents, including drawings and specifications; performing condition inspections of bridges and other types of highway structures, in accordance with NBI standards; performing construction phase services including shop drawing reviews; coordinating civil/structural engineering design efforts for multi-discipline engineering projects; performing QA/QC reviews of design products and inspection reports in accordance with TBA Quality Control Program; and communicating with clients.
The position requires occasional lifting up to 25 pounds, ability to climb ladders and work at heights, and work outdoors year round, with occasional night work.
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in structural and/or bridge design, analysis and inspection.
- Licensed Registered Professional Engineer (Maryland/Virginia PE license preferred).
- Qualified NBIS Inspection Team Leader; NHI Fracture Critical Inspection Training a plus.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced in the development of contract documents including drawings and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of AASHTO Bridge Design Specifications.
- Experienced with a variety of bridge design, analysis, and rating programs.
- Proficient in the use of MicroStation software.
- Must possess current driver’s license with safe driving record.
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: 11/4/2019 8:49:12