Bridge Inspector - Team Leader
The candidate will be the Team Leader performing bridge inspections, writing and reviewing inspection reports, training other bridge inspectors, and performing various Project Management duties on bridge inspection contracts depending on experience and previous project management experience. The candidate will go to various sites and projects throughout Maryland, and the United States to provide hands-on structural inspections of bridges and other transportation related structures as per the National Bridge Inventory (NBI) and AREMA. Office duties will include report writing, review, and project management.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Performs bridge inspection of simple and complex bridges
- Performs bridge inspection report writing and reviewing
- Assist other offices with bridge inspections
- Assists with and perform Project Management duties on bridge inspection contracts
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned
Successful Completion of the following:
- FHWA/NHI Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- FHWA/NHI Bridge Inspection Refresher Training (within last 5 years)
- FHWA/NHI Inspection of Fracture Critical Bridges
- FHWA/NHI Inspection and Maintenance of Ancillary Highway Structures (preferred)
- FHWA/NHI Tunnel Safety Inspection (preferred)
- Position will work in an office setting and require field work.
Education and Experience
- Five years of bridge inspection experience or bachelor’s degree in engineering and two years of bridge inspection experience. Inspection experience includes large complex bridges and bridges with fracture critical members.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: 10/18/2019 9:33:38