Baltimore, MD/Landover, MD/Salisbury, MD
Duties & Responsibilities
McCormick Taylor, Inc. is accepting resumes for Construction Inspectors to work on highway, structure and environmental projects for multiple MDOT SHA Districts around the Baltimore, Annapolis, DC Metro and Eastern Shore areas. Candidates will ensure quality control and contract compliance on behalf of the MDOT SHA. The Construction Inspectors have the ability to learn as you go on the job, monitoring active construction sites.
• 0-10+ years of experience as a Construction Inspector for transportation projects.
• Willingness to learn
• Candidates must have a HS diploma or equivalency certificate
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation is required
• Flexibility to work additional hours as needed
• Flexibility to work day or night shifts as needed
Preferred Certifications but not required:
• ACI Concrete
• Maryland Department of the Environment Responsible Personnel Certification
• MDOT SHA E&S Yellow Card
• MDOT SHA Temporary Traffic Control Manager (Orange Card)
• MARTCP Certifications including:
• HMA Field Technician
• Concrete Field Technician
• Aggregate Technician (Field)
• Soils & Aggregate Compaction Certification
McCormick Taylor offers competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package. Salaries are subject to MDOT SHA consideration based on experience and certifications. Certifications to be paid for by McCormick Taylor.
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: 1/16/2023