Project Manager, Transportation Engineering
Duties & Responsibilities
McCormick Taylor is seeking a Project Manager, Transportation Engineering to join our Baltimore, MD office. The primary duties of the Senior PM or PM are to serve in a technical role as a Project Manager on the engineering development of urban and rural highway/bridge projects. Experience should include urban and rural highway design, intersection design, interstate/interchange design, traffic management, transportation planning, site planning, preparation of concept design plans, geometric layout, ADA and bicycle facility designs and CAD based plans.
• Project management experience required. Client coordination and contact.
• Ability to coordinate multiple disciplines on projects.
• Must be able to manage scopes, budgets and cost estimates.
• Should have established or emerging marketing abilities.
• 10+ plus years of experience in the design and management of highway/roadway, civil engineering and transportation projects for MDOT, counties, and local municipalities (required)
• Experience with MDOT SHA preferred
• MD PE preferred
• Experience with design and management of highway design, traffic engineering, drainage design, stormwater management
• B.S. in Civil Engineering or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline
• Strong communications and technical writing skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Proficient with MicroStation, InRoads, Open Roads Designer, MS Office 365
Communicative leader with the ability to mentor staff
Continuing in development of staff to ensure a knowledgeable workforce
Growth facilitator ensuring we attract the best talent
Flexible and willing to grow in different directions
Encourages staff participation and innovation
Promotes and encourages a learning environment
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: 1/16/2023