Experienced Civil Engineer - Site Design/Water Resources
Baltimore City, MD
Full or Part Time
Duties & Responsibilities
CityScape Engineering is seeking an Experienced Civil Engineer to support our environmental restoration and green infrastructure projects in neighborhoods throughout Baltimore City, Maryland. Applicants must have prior experience with stormwater, erosion and sediment control, and site utility design associated with urban redevelopment projects, preferably in Baltimore City. Candidates should be adept in problem-solving, have strong computer and mathematical skills, be well organized, display effective communication skills, and have ability to work both independently and within a team environment. Candidates will be expected to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet project deadlines. Applicants should have a passion for promoting innovative and equitable urban design solutions for community greening and revitalization projects. This is a flexible part-time to full-time position depending on candidate experience and availability.
• Oversee production of plan sets and project specifications for civil engineering and site development projects involving stormwater, utility, and erosion & sediment control design
• Provide direction to designers and CAD staff for preparation of civil drawings
• Support the preparation of drawings and construction documents using AutoCAD software
• Facilitate the regulatory plan review and permitting process, including subdivision, site plan review, developer agreements, and stormwater/grading.
• Manage design tasks, schedule, and budgets to meet project deadlines.
• Assist Admin staff in development of new project proposals and budgets.
• Conduct occasional field work with other Team Members in and around Baltimore City to perform site evaluations to take field measurements
• Attend community meetings online (or in-person, given relaxed Covid-19 restrictions) and engage with diverse groups of City residents to develop project ideas. Occasional evening or weekend meetings may be required, with compensation.
• Minimum 5-7 years of recent design experience in the A/E field
• Knowledge of Baltimore City, County, or MDE plan review and permitting process
• Knowledge of standard design and construction details for water, sanitary and stormdrain infrastructure
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Licensed Professional Engineer
• Proficiency with AutoCAD design software
• Interest and ability to develop new client relationships
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: Kelly Lindow
Posted On: 11/5/2020 12:54:48