Hanover Land Services, Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities
Hanover Land Services, Inc. (HLS), a growing Surveying and Civil Engineering firm, is looking to expand the team in our Hanover, Pennsylvania office. Our firm is focused on core values where the ideal candidate will have the ability to work on a wide range of projects for both private and government clients while continuing to grow professionally. You’ll make a difference with HLS as your work will directly affect the outcome of projects.
• High-level verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficiency working in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office;
• Ability to work both in and out of the office performing various surveying tasks including but not limited to line surveys, obtaining field topography, locating utilities, creating existing site conditions plans and providing construction stakeout;
• Ability to manage small to medium sized projects with minimal oversight;
• SIT preferred;
• Valid driver’s license required;
• Ability to work out of town on a case by case basis;
• 5+ years of experience;
• Experience with Microstation is a plus.
For More Information Please Click Here
Posted On: 10/21/2020 11:08:41