Civil Site Engineer
Hanover Land Services, Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities
Hanover Land Services, Inc. (HLS), a growing Surveying and Civil Engineering firm, is looking to expand the team in our Hanover, Pennsylvania office. Our firm is focused on core values where the ideal candidate will have the ability to work on a wide range of projects for both private and government clients while continuing to grow professionally. You’ll make a difference with HLS as your work will directly affect the outcome of projects.
• Proficient knowledge of developing milestone and construction plan sets including but not limited to grading, utility, stormwater management, E&S plans;
• Proficiency working with Civil 3D a plus;
• Experience working with regulatory agencies and successfully executing permitting requirements including but not limited to stormwater and NPDES permitting;
• Firm understanding of the land development process;
• Ability to manage small to medium sized projects with minimal oversight;
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or similar field;
• 5+ years of civil site design experience;
• EIT is a plus
• Experience with Microstation is a plus.
For More Information Please Click Here
Posted On: 10/21/2020 11:06:42