posted Aug 14, 2016, 2:40 PM by Charles Mitchell
updated Aug 14, 2016, 2:46 PM
The ASCE Maryland Section has redeveloped our entire website including branch and institute websites. Our address remains the same (www.ascemd.org). Some of the improved features of the new site include:
- Improved event registration and PayPal and payment methods.
- Professional Development Hour (PDH) certificates will be available "Events and Meetings" after events. Additionally, we will be posting the presentations from the events for easy future reference.
- We will be offering a "Job Posting's page for sponsors. More information to come on this feature.
- New and improved methods of contacting ASCE Maryland
- Better layout and organization.
- Additional content on the Maryland Section website, as well as branch, institute and committee websites (coming soon!)
Please fill out our feedback form on the contact us page or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any comments or irregularities you find while using the new site.