Water Resources Engineer
Raudenbush Engineering, Inc.
Hagerstown or Baltimore
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Water Resources Engineer in one of our Maryland offices (Hagerstown or Baltimore). Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performing stormwater and erosion and sedimentation control design tasks for roadway projects from preliminary to final design.
• Provide water resources engineering design services for land development projects, including stormwater design approvals by MDE and various counties.
• Preparation of site plans, pipe profiles, details, erosion & sedimentation control plans, traffic control plans, utility plans and grading plans.
• Provide engineering services for stormwater design conforming with TMDL and MS4 requirements.
• Utility coordination.
• Development of specifications, cost estimates and preparation of final bid packages.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers and technical staff.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar course of study from an ABET accredited curriculum.
• Experience with MDOT requirements and standards.
• Familiarity with MDE manuals and procedures.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microstation and ProjectWise.
• 4 to 6 years of experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Licensed Professional Engineer in Maryland preferred.
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: Jodi Raudenbush at HR@RaudEng.com
Job Postings >