Senior Highway Engineer
Raudenbush Engineering, Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Transportation Team as a Senior Highway Engineer in our Hagerstown, MD office. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of project scopes, schedules, and budget for transportation projects in Maryland.
• Performing engineering design tasks for roadway projects from preliminary to final design.
• Provide engineering design services for traditional design/build projects.
• Preparation of roadway plans, cross sections, erosion & sedimentation control plans, traffic control plans, signing & pavement marking plans, and ROW plans.
• Utility coordination.
• Development of specifications, cost estimates, and preparation of final bid packages.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers and technical staff.
• Manage client relationships.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar course of study from an ABET accredited curriculum.
• Master's Degree in Engineering, a plus.
• Licensed Professional in Maryland.
• Experience with MDOT requirements and standards.
• Familiarity of DOT manuals and procedures.
• Understanding of ADA requirements.
• Proficiency in Microstation and ProjectWise.
• 8 to 15 years of experience.
• Strong communication skills.
For More Information Please Click Here
Contact Information: Kristi Reichard email@example.com
Posted On: 3/2/2017
Job Postings >